woensdag 4 april 2012

Cirque du Soleil in Amstelveen!

I'm sure you're asking yourself if that title is correct. For the past few years Circue du Soleil has passed through Amsterdam, but Amstelveen!?

That's exactly what I thought but got a big surprise when I saw all the fun happening at the Amstelveen Winkle Centrum! They'll have this every day until April 7th!

I think it's really great for all ages (especially with this dreary weather we've been having). There are fun photos on a green screen to make you look like you are juggling or doing something exciting, a small course to practice a few Cirque du Soleil tricks, face painting and live music and parades happening every day at 12:00, 14:00 and 16:00!







It was pretty amazing- the guy on stilts did a full kart wheel and stood in a handstand! The performers are ligit and were super nice and asked to take a photo with my son....sadly he was only interested in trying to tear off her wings! That's my little flirt!

Wait, there's more! According to all the signs I keep seeing, if you add the Winkelcentrum Stadshart Amstelveen on facebook you can win yourself tickets to see the Corteo show! Worth checking out!

*The Amstelveen Winkel Centrum is an indoor type mall accessable by the Tram 5, Metro 51, and bus 170, 172 as well as many others!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten