dinsdag 3 april 2012

Fab find of the week: Bol.com Who knew?

 Bol.com became a well loved website in our home back when I found out that I could order Spanish children's books here in the Netherlands. It made for a great baby shower gift and I even got my son one as well (a translated version of "Good Night Moon", "Buenos Noches Luna")

Now I've discovered that Bol.com has a whole baby section with great deals to boot! We just picked up on this deal of 2 jumbo packs of pampers for 35 Euros! With a little calculating and scoping around for the best deals on pampers, it´s the same price you pay in most of the stores such as AH, Etos, Kruidvats, except you get what would equal one whole package more!




No, I´m not in any way endorsed by Bol.com or Pampers for that matter. I´m just an excited mom happy to have quality products and save a few Euros along the way!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi, I see you write all your blog in English, n=but do you also speak Spanish?Nice to know that! I'm also a Spanish speaker, and your blog is a nice and interesting one. Sucess!
    I see there are plenty of websites and groups in Englsih but almost nothing in Spanish..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen